Sunday, March 11, 2012

Passion. Love.


Welcome to my new blog where I share my cute illustrations with the world. Truth be told, I am the world's worst blogger--but I am going to give it another go. Hopefully it will be my inspiration to keep me drawing and painting and doing what I love.

I am a professional graphic designer by day but love to draw and design stationery items on the side. I run a couple of etsy shops--tickledpinkpaperink where I sell custom rubber stamps and tickledpinkpaperie where I sell more stationery type items--photo cards, notecards, birthday and baby shower invitations.

Another love--to draw cute things. Most of the time they end up as the images on the baby shower and birthday invitations. I hope to do lots more of it professionally and share them with you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment